Farmstead 5K Challenge
Hold the Date: October 5th, 2013
Let’s face it– life on the farm is tough. Racing through one is even tougher! Here at The Farmstead, we like to mix our work with a healthy dose of goofing-off. Picture yourself racing through the twists and turns of “The Corn”, over “The Pinnacle” mountain, and army-crawling through “The Straw.” Throw in some crazy costumes and a finale across the jumping pillow to create a recipe for real fun!
New for 2013, families can run together! The 5K course has optional shortcuts for youngsters who get tuckered out.
Celebrate your accomplishment with a post-race All-Idaho Farm-Fresh Breakfast (included with race registration, small fee for spectators) and an all-day pass to The Farmstead for all your Halloween fun. Whether you are a weekend warrior, seasoned athlete, or avid spectator you won’t want to miss this A-Maze-ing Experience.
Race Day Schedule
- 5K Challenge Fun Run begins at 9 am
- Breakfast begins at 10 am
- Stick around to watch Kate from Mix 106 chase a pig!
5K Registration $25
Kids Course $12
Breakfast Only $10
Adult Race Registration
5K Challenge Course
- Souvenir Long Sleeved T-shirt
- SWAG as provided by sponsors
- All-Idaho Farm-Fresh Breakfast
- All-Day wristband pass to The Farmstead Corn Maze & Pumpkin
Festival valid October 5th.
Kids Race Registration
Run the Same Course– with a short cut!
- Fun Run Challenge
- Souvenir T-shirt
- Sponsor SWAG
- All-Idaho Farm Fresh Breakfast
- All-Day wristband pass to The Farmstead Corn Maze & Pumpkin Festival.